May 22, 2012

100 Yen: The Japanese Arcade Experience

100 Yen The Japanese Arcade Experience
So looking forward to this. Two of my favorite things combined, the Japanese culture and video games. I'm pretty sure I posted something here about me learning Japanese (but had to put it aside for the time being).

More ramblings and trailer on the jump





Ever since I was little I was fascinated with Japan. I remember watching these re-runs of Japan Today (hope i remember it right) where they featured the culture, locations and others. Around mid-grade school we got our first Nintendo Family Computer. Ahh, the memories. Most the games we got were in Japanese but me and my brothers still play the heck out of it. Going back on what I said earlier, the main reason for me trying to pick up the Japanese Language was for the video games. Haha. I know its a lame reason but I've been pretty amazed how much video games are important there. Not to mention they have some of the weirdest games. 

Links:

No comments: