Dec 28, 2015

Ozine Fest 2015

As of late, I've getting back into anime since early this year, it's been around 10 years I think since I actively went out of my way to actually watch them. It's certainly nice to have one of my buddies being really into anime and getting recommends off him. So this makes things a whole lot easier for me. :)

Now, Ozine Fest, this is a first for me actually and thought it would be interesting to see how the fandom has grown. More ramblings, pictures of cosplayers, figures, etc are on the break.

The event rented out all three Megatrade Halls at SM MegaMall. The merchandise area was pretty crazy, people are barely was able to move around. It was hard to just go and look at stuff.

After all that, we have a somewhat empty space for cosplayers to hang around and have their pictures taken.

This gave me a bit of a go, but come to think of it. It does make sense. Good on you guys. :)

Now on to the figures.

These babes would cost you several thousands. 


     

   


Still more figures but poseable ones.

 
Hatsune Miku, awesome figures. Originally just a vocaloid before, now figures and more



 
Fancy to see the Tsundere queen, Taiga (Toradora!) here, adorable as ever. 

Finally, the cosplayers.

Cosplayers prepping up.

The SOX brigade from Shimoneta

   

Sub-Zero VS Krillinof Dragon Ball Z


Saitama (One-Punch Man) VS Sub-Zero

Ol' Sub-zero seems to have met his match in the end. 

Now for the ladies, cute and well done costumes. 




Finally, my haul.. well, not really.

And.. that's it. The experience was somewhat enjoyable, but the price for admission was a bit too steep. Well, they did have some cosplayers from the overseas as guests, so that may have bumped up the prices. Would I go back next year? Maybe, with the right people of course.

Also, the allure of cosplaying is kinda getting more appealing to me. Seeing my friend cosplaying as Sub-zero and he is actually having fun with it. It would be nice to have that break and be someone else for a day. Bucket list item? Hmm...

Link Dump:

No comments: