Dec 8, 2011

Mario Mario Mario... Luigi!


 
When I learned 100 lives trick, it was pure awesome. And also, I hate you Hammer Bros.

My most fave video game characters, Mario and Luigi. I actually like Luigi better coz of the green overalls. Anyhow, so I've been building up my Mario collection and got these bit art displays. Don't know what they are really called or who made them; wish I can track more of them down if ever. 

 

Anyhow, this end of the year Nintendo released two major Mario games. Super Mario 3D land and Mario Kart 7, both games are a joy to play. Super Mario 3D Land, awesome game and should have been the launch title with the 3DS unit. Solid game but wish the game was longer or a bit harder.  As for Mario Kart 7, I'm not a guy for cars but I always enjoyed playing Mario Kart. Fun game, lots of replay value and there is of course the WiFi matches and community where it would definitely extend the game's replay value. :)

Well, that's my take on it, so click on the break for the game reviews from Gametrailers




No comments: