Jan 3, 2011

A quick blog and a 2011 to do list

Well, I'm back in my little corner of the internet, trying my hand in blogging again. On several occasions I want to start back up on regular blogging but looking on my old entries its pretty much scattered. There are a lot stuff I want to share but my inert laziness is always kicking my butt. Anyways, here are a couple things I want to work on this year.
  • How to drive a car - a long overdue skill I have to pick up, I just dread the expenses and local traffic enforcers.
  • Blogging - well, here I am trying just that.
  • Learning Japanese - self study is cheaper but again, the lazy bum in me is taking over.
  • Invest in money generating assets - this is a very general thing but the thing is to get more worth out of the money I spend.
So there... meh...

2 comments:

Kat said...

I've been putting off the learning to drive part because my logic is "Wala naman akong kotse na gagamitin eh" but still it's a skill that one should have. I wish you good luck and I'll chip in for gas (mga P300 pwede na?) Hehehe.

Bakemono said...

Gas and expenses... waaah...