Jul 24, 2008

The Gaming Historian - The Video Game Crash of 1983


For a while now I've been waiting for vids from mcfrosticles also known as the Gaming Historian. I first happen to watch one of his clips on Screwattack and I liked it. He made several videos that focus on the history of things video game related. This would span from the history of Donkey Kong (vid) and unfortunate demise of the Sega Dreamcast (part 1 & part 2). Good and informative videos; something geeks like me thoroughly enjoy.

So, on to the links:

3 comments:

Kat said...

I remember my Sega Game Gear. Hefty and consumes a hellalotta batteries (6 AA will last only two hours), but fun and rather ahead during those days. It was like the PSP of the late 80s and early 90s haha.

Bakemono said...

My cousin had that and yep, it was a battery whore. Hehe.

Kat said...

Well, there was a battery pack but it was expensive too haha. Still, back then when you had one, you were da man! Of course, in school, there were about five of us who had it haha so I wasn't as sikat because of it wehehe.

Never got a chance to finish Sonic though. Gah, I wish mine still worked.