Mar 27, 2011

Pray for Japan!

PRAY FOR JAPAN
These crappy shots are brought to you by my phone and my shaky hands 

Was really keen to make a donation to help Japan in their time of need. Maybe its a way thanks for all the childhood memories they gave me, the anime, video games, goofy sketches and some obscure shows in the local channels (Ch. 13 "Japan Now").  Anyways, on the same week where tragedy happened, I was able to run up a small donation towards Red Cross Ph. via Globe. Now earlier this week, JICA had a stand in RCBC where you can make a donation as well. I did make another donation but didn't had the mind to take pics of the attendants whom were Japanese. So all I got was these crappy pics; nonetheless here they are. Hehe. I wonder if they would extend till next week.


No comments: